Prochef sinks are synonymous with superior quality, durability and elegance. This stainless-steel bar and prep sink is part of the ProInox H75 collection, designed with real life in mind. Handmade in North America, this sink works perfectly with contemporary, traditional or modern decor. Thanks to its slightly rounded corners, the basin is easy to clean. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly. Bar and prep sinks have many advantages: In addition to allowing you to create a bar or coffee station, adding a bar/prep sink makes it easy to work in pairs in the kitchen!
|Bowl||12" x 16" x 8"|
|Overall||14" x 18" x 8"|
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template for overhang installation
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- STAINLESS STEEL – 18 gauge
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction
- SLIGTHTLY ROUNDED RADIUS CORNERS give a contemporary style that is easy to clean
- DRAIN located towards rear providing more space under the sink
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
|Complete your sink
Protect your sink with the grid ProInox H0-H75 12″ X 16″