The stainless-steel apron sink in the ProInox H75 collection offers a blend of traditional, classic and contemporary styles. The design has been thought to provide the option of a reveal installation to allow Prochef accessories to sit directly over the sink. The sharp corners maximize the space available in the basin. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly. The 1-inch thick apron offers a clean, modernized design element to the kitchen through its proportionally refined lines - adding to its beauty. Available in a wide range of sizes.
|Bowls||G 18" x 16" x 8"
D 12" x 16" x 8"
|Overall||34" x 18,5" x 8"|
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: Timeless for life
- FARMHOUSE UNDERMOUNT OVERHANG INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- FARMHOUSE UNDERMOUNT REVEAL INSTALLATION: It gives the possibility to sit ProChef accessories directly over the sink.
- STAINLESS STEEL – 18 gauge
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction
- SLIGTHTLY ROUNDED RADIUS CORNERS give a contemporary style that is easy to clean
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- Product certified ASME A112.19.3, CSA B45.0, and CSA B45.4
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
|Complete your sink
Protect your sink with the grids ProInox H0-H75 18″ X 16″ et ProInox H0-H75 12″ X 16″