The ProInox H0 stainless steel 5.5 "deep sink complies with the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standard. To meet the constraint of accessibility and the changing needs of families with young children or people with reduced mobility, the design has been adapted to make the sinks more practical and easily accessible during use. The sharp corners maximize the space available in the basin. The 304-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish will match your appliances perfectly.
|Bowl||25" x 16" x 5,5"|
|Overall||27" x 18" x 5,5"|
- SET INCLUDES: Sink, stainless steel strainer (AA-SA-3.5-SA) and mounting hardware included, cutout template
- ADA COMPLIANT: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed. Shallow depth accommodates knee space and improves reach. Offset drains offer more usable space while meeting ADA requirement.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Undermount sinks are usually installed underneath a solid piece of countertop material. This installation allows to easily wipe water and crumbs into sink without getting caught between the sink edge and the countertop. It also has the advantage to create a clean look.
- STAINLESS STEEL – 18 gauge
- STRONG: Corrosion resistant material - 304 series (18/10)
- QUIET: Sound deadening pads for maximum noise reduction
- MODERN ZERO RADIUS CORNERS maximize workspace in the sink
- CROSS GROOVES: Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves that facilitate water drainage
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that cares
- PROUDLY DESIGNED IN NORTH AMERICA
|Complete your sink
Protect your sink with the grid ProInox H0-H75 25″ X 16″