3 Reasons to Choose a Black Sink
Looking to add a dash of originality to your kitchen? For a bold yet classic look, why not elevate your modern kitchen with a black sink. Available in a black stainless steel finish, the contemporary ProInox H75 sink breathes new life in your cooking space.
The kitchen is much more than a gathering place. It’s where you spend most of your time, whether it’s to prepare food or to clean up after a good meal. This is why you should choose a sink model that matches your decor as much as your lifestyle.
What’s more, the kitchen is one of the key spaces increasing the value of your home. All the more reason to carefully choose long-lasting and high-quality elements.
Find out why selecting a black sink for your kitchen is a good idea.
A Black Stainless Steel Sink Is a Good Investment
You love to cook and to entertain. Including a high-quality sink in your kitchen guarantees lasting style and functionality for you to enjoy.
Our model with a black stainless steel finish offers many advantages:
- Stainless steel doesn’t rust or tarnish.
- We use 18-gauge 304 stainless steel to make all our sinks, which are fabricated rather than formed. This guarantees better resistance and long-term durability.
- Various models and options offer you the volume and versatility you need to accomplish all of your daily tasks without elbowing for room or running out of space.
Keep in mind that purchasing a superior sink is an investment in one of the most important, and most visited, rooms in your home. You will use and enjoy it daily for years to come.
A Black Sink Fits Any Modern Decor
The basic ingredient in any chic and refined kitchen is the addition of an eye-catching element. A black sink adds a contemporary and elegant touch in a wink.
A black sink features several advantages:
- Stainless steel is a timeless material that has been used in top kitchens for years now. The black stainless steel finish is obtained with PVD coating, the latest trend in kitchen design.
- A black sink adds visual impact to your kitchen and home decor.
- A black sink is versatile and goes with virtually any colour of cabinet, counter or wood type.
- Our various sink models can be paired with several styles of faucets and appliances, which are also available in black stainless steel finish.
In a word, a black sink adds a dramatic and timeless effect to your surroundings.
Black Stainless Steel Is Easy to Clean
The ProInox H75 black stainless steel sink combines elegance and simplicity. Thanks to its rounded corners and nano-PVD technology providing scratch-resistant protection, it’s easy to clean, which saves you precious time.
Follow these easy tips to care for your black stainless steel sink on a daily basis:
- Wash with a sponge or a soft or microfibre cloth.
- Choose a mild soap (dish soap) or an all-purpose liquid cleanser.
- Be sure to rinse well with lukewarm water and to dry with a cloth to prevent lime deposits from forming.
For more information on cleaning stainless steel (especially black sinks), see our Installation and Maintenance Guide.
The ProInox 75 Black Stainless Sink: A Must for Your Kitchen
The kitchen is the heart and soul of your home. Adding a splash of colour with a black stainless steel sink will complement your contemporary decor.
In addition to being a long-lasting investment, black sinks are easy to maintain. Cleaned regularly with quality products, they shine bright for years.
Are you ready to take the plunge with Prochef by Julien sinks?